It has been a while since I’ve written a post, so I thought it was about time I came up with something to write about. I confess that lately, I’ve been struggling to find topics for this blog, and then it occurred to me that maybe I was overthinking things. Since it is the beginning of a new school year, and a time of year when many people are taking on new challenges (myself included!), I decided to compile some of my favourite inspiring quotations around the topics of success and motivation. I hope they will be helpful to anyone who might be reading this, and is in need of a little push to achieve a goal.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
3. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
4. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
5. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
6. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!'” – Audrey Hepburn
7. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
8. “Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes.” – Benjamin Franklin
There you have it, some of my favourite inspiring quotations. What quotations help you when you need a little boost? I’d love to hear from you in the comments.